firstname.lastname@example.org is the address to use for questions about all things Tor, volunteering, and offering resources. This is best effort service with no guarantees. We generally respond within 48 hours. For support in other languages, try:
- email@example.com for Arabic
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Spanish
- email@example.com for Farsi
- firstname.lastname@example.org for French
- email@example.com for Mandarin
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for all discussion about theory, design, development, and use of Onion Routing.
- email@example.com is for all discussion regarding Tor research and development.
- firstname.lastname@example.org can put new translations into place, and help answer questions about existing and new translations.
- email@example.com is for questions and comments about getting money to the developers. More donations means more Tor. We're happy to help think about creative ways for you to contribute.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for press/media, questions and comments about Tor the non-profit corporation: trademark questions, affiliation and coordination, major gifts, contract inquiries, licensing and certification, etc.
Contact us via our microblogging Identi.ca account @torproject.
Tor users and developers can also be found in the following channels on OFTC:
- #tor - User and relay operation discussions. Having trouble running Tor or a question for other Tor users? Then this is the spot for you.
- #tor-dev - Channel for people who want to do development. Discussions about Tor-related coding, protocols, and project ideas are all welcome.
- #nottor - This is where Tor people hang out to talk about stuff that is not related to Tor.
We've started an experimental SMS/Text Messaging contact system. The following number can receive SMS/Text Messages from anywhere: +15088010746. Please be aware that your phone company and ours (and everyone in between) could see the messages.
If none of the above appeal to you, calling +1-781-948-1982 will reach the Tor office. Should there be no answer, please leave a message with a way to reach you. Please be aware that your phone company and ours (and everyone in between) could listen to the call. Please email email@example.com for support.